Dream, design and do! Consultation helps answer the most important questions specific to your parish so that hospitality is not just another committee or passing idea. No matter what stage you're at we'll provide personalized help and advice suited for your unique community.
You may have read all there is to read about helping your parish become a vibrant welcoming place that meets the needs of each person as well serving the community beyond. But the hard work begins after that. Take the first step by reaching out to us and letting us know where you're at and what you'd like to see happen. Here are some questions that a consultation with Ministry Blueprints will help answer:
- How do we help our parishioners become welcoming people?
- How do we ensure our parishioners will extend hospitality without thought or plan – just do it because it comes naturally?
- How do we meet the needs of people today when they aren’t worshiping or coming to church?
- How do we change some of the existing roadblocks to welcome and hospitality in our parish?
- Should we have a welcoming committee?
- Is it too late to become a radically welcoming parish? (because, we have a history...)
How a consultation with Ministry Blueprints works:
- Purchase your FREE initial consultation from our online store (entitles you to a 30 minute initial consult phone call)
- Fill out the form provided (this gives us an idea of where you're coming from and what you're looking for)
- You will be contacted (phone or email) by Ministry Blueprints and we will answer your initial questions and chat about personalized options and pricing quotes
So, what are the options?
- Virtual Visit is 1-3 hours of direct consultation done via FaceTime/Skype/Go-To Meeting
- In-Person Visit is 1/2 day-series of days of direct consultation (consultant visits - may be combined with training/workshops)
- Virtual Workshops/Training
- In-Person Workshops/Training (Ministry Blueprints comes to you!)
- And more, depending on the needs of your ministry!
Call us for more information 920-427-2616